"Memories are what warm you up from the inside. But they’re also what tear you apart." (Haruki Murakami).
Добрый вечер... Serdecznie witamy! I don’t normally care for the “About Me” rubric, but the possibility to use one has presented itself so I’ll come up with a few lines. I use it on my terms, though. It’s difficult to put a finger on me, but I like a challenge and will give it a shot anyway. Maybe I can’t be bound down by prevailing social norms (God help me). So who am I? I was originally built in Poland, but I grew up in Germany and Poland; it's complicated, but it explains something. I live in Hamburg
(Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg). Hamburg is a large city with a spread out metropolitan area in the United States of Germany (USG). People either love me or they hate me, or they don't really care... I’m just me. It all adds up somehow. There's a lot to know about me, but it's better if you just find out yourself.
I'm deeply disappointed about the political class,
society, and the lying media. They disappoint me, regularly. They are plagued, in many ways, by social infection and impotence. An atmosphere of:
1. Self-aggrandizement (in its myriad forms, not just the search for Mammon)
2. War (in myriad forms)
3. Various and sundry shamelessnesses
5. Indoctrination, and its false ideologies
6. Disinformation and re-education
7. Obsession with sensations, scandals, and false idols
8. Pollution (the flora & fauna of our environment)
is pervasive and unrelenting. It’s sad and disappointing. And an appeal to the daily news makes it clear that things aren’t going to change.
Maybe people are programmed to be this way. Maybe these problems and failings give us something to do. I mean, what would it be like to have a generation of people without problems or mistakes? The question is an interesting and extensive one with several possibilities. Satisfied, unsatisfied? Unsatisfied, satisfied? Just speculation, of course, but still interesting to think about. So what’s your take?
I'm an independent individual who refuses to be anyone other than myself. I also declare my mental independence from whatever system is attempting to enslave me. I'm also a ponderer, a reader, a writer. These mediums are important to me. I show, through them, that I have a VOICE and that I live in FREEDOM. VOICE and FREEDOM, independent of all else. By FREEDOM, I mean political and social freedom equally. I realize that such freedom is a luxury enjoyed by a relative few (Europe, the old world, and America, the new one) on this little rock we call earth. Simple reading and writing is critical for the personal development and understanding of the world’s people. Many people can do neither. Perhaps, they choose not to. They have no opinions and understand very little. Their existence is normal and unstimulating. Base consumption is their only apparent goal, and I can’t identify with them, thank goodness! I wish people would read books, but they don't. Most people don't even read. And there are many who don't care.
The daily tabloid media avoids reality at all costs. It displays only a false and virtual reality. Life is another such reality for me. The daily, dominating dialogue is largely irrelevant. The conversation around the water cooler consists mostly of such tedious tripe as: The recent vacation to the same old tourist trap, shopping, fast food, vulgar language, alcohol, television (and its newest, most mediocre catch phrases), unintelligent and uninteresting celebrities, lying ad, tabloids, gossip, soccer, and the latest, mass-manufactured pop music. Everything is so shallow and noncommittal. Discussions about history, social phenomena, foreign affairs (including, especially, the eastern world), literature, fairy tales, lost childhood, environmental issues or science are few and far between.
It’s too bad, really. I don’t want to end up like that. I’d be ashamed of myself for missing out on so much. I’ll never be that shallow or noncommittal. So whether I'm behind a lens, writing on my blog, or tucking memories away in my heart for later, this is just me exploring, living, enjoying the colors of my kinda life... and sometimes I'm simply in a whole new world of my own. Sincere and dedicated.
If you’ve questions or comments, comments or concerns, drop me a line at the address below. I’m always delighted to see a new message in my inbox! I'll attempt not to scare you too much. Your comments and messages let me know what you do (and don't) like, and encourage me to continue working, writing, publishing on this site, and to keep this site running 24/7, 365.
Approach me at acyd(at)rocketmail(dot)com
Perhaps, you could at least take a quick look at it. I shall be delighted:
from dA n additional I - IV
Life is a succession of moments: Vivifying vastness!!
Made by friendship n love!
We belong together always and forever. Thank you very much indeed! You know who you are, you amazing beings!
Please think about your health status.
There are many reasons to change your behavior 'cause a lot of them affect many areas of your health and well-being. Get a copy of your own insight to health
and guide for adults
to get further information and enlightenment, but be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint. And kill your television! I hate it!
I don't own a TV either and I think it's fantastic!
Well, that's enough for now I suppose. If you want to know more about me, just ask.
Things I don’t like:
- I hate watching TV (100 percent of television programming), commercial garbage, breed of ads, shows and its scripted reality, soaps, sitcoms and so on. I don't need these plagues and lies abound of entertainment!
- When someone uses dirty words! Better try to use clean words instead!
- Those who don’t see the importance in reading books.
- I hate tabloids, also women's magazines and men's magazines. I never believed in tabloid magazines and papers.
- I really hate gossip as well as mobbing
in the workplace. Unfortunately, office gossip is an unavoidable presence in some offices. That's even worse than celebrity gossip. Workplace mobbing includes bullying, intrigues, rumours and psychological terror, and is the silent epidemic at the workplace and defi unhealthy. Has this happened to you?
- The crimes in Germany and the crimes against health and life. Most of the crimes committed by people with an immigrant background and low educational level and backward ideologies (with bad attitudes and aggressive behaviors). Most of these UNPRODUCTVE people have ZERO eduaction in reality! Unwilling to work, education-hating and prone to violence. German prisons are like a spa, but our idiot political elite... And the German media and local press? Just silent lies! And finally, what Chancellor Angela Merkel
actually said was: "We must accept that the number of crimes among immigrant youth is especially high."
- Quite a few "German" politicians.
It's naive to believe all the politicians promises after such quotes.
- People who want you to fit into the box they have created for you - Don't you dare!
- Lying media. When a paper or the TV lies to me, or they report only one side of the story. German mainstream media flat out lies to the public. Lies about religion, ideologies, immigration, benefit fraud, crimes and EU dictatorship - to name but a few. Including the whole German state-run televisions/public broadcasters. German public broadcasting is supported by a mandatory fee (a flat fee for all electronic devices in a household) that every citizen is forced to pay in order to fund the country's vast public radio and television including shows, wacky challenges,
garbage, entertainment, gossip, internet and advertising. Every year the widely hated GEZ aka Beitragsservice
shakes 8, 9 or 10 billion from Germans. There are so many lies and awful pieces of demagoguery, indoctrination and disinformation. They made their own contents for propaganda issues. The organisation itself is awful. Don't let yourself be fooled! I recommend to you the site: Davids Medienkritik.
Remarkable quotes: "The business of the journalists is to destroy the truth, to lie outright, to pervert, to vilify, to fawn at the feet of Mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. You know it and I know it, and what folly is this toasting an independent press?" (John Swinton), "Although they like to call themselves journalists, that's a myth even they don't really believe anymore. They're mutts on short leashes." (Jon Rappoport), "The people will believe what the media tells them they believe." (George Orwell), "Early in life I had noticed that no event is ever correctly reported in a newspaper." (George Orwell), and please remember: "The purpose of Newspeak was not only to provide a medium of expression for the [Party's] world-view and mental habits ... , but to make all other modes of thought impossible. It was intended that when Newspeak had been adopted once and for all and Oldspeak forgotten, a heretical thought - that is, a thought diverging from the principles of [the Party] - should be literally unthinkable, at least so far as thought is dependent on words. Its vocabulary was so constructed as to give exact and often very subtle expression to every meaning that a Party member could properly wish to express, while excluding all other meanings and also the possibility of arriving at them by indirect methods. This was done partly by the invention of new words, but chiefly by eliminating undesirable words, and by stripping such words as remained of unorthodox meanings... . Newspeak was designed not to extend but to diminish the range of thought...
(George Orwell, 1984 "The Principles of Newspeak")
- The European Union! It has the constitution of a dictatorship! It's undemocratic and anti-democratic. Orwellian madness and a scandalous waste of taxpayer resources! The EU is becoming like 1984. Control of the media and so on. Please read: Former Soviet Dissident Warns For EU Dictatorship.
Stop the EUdSSR! The organisation itself is awful. We need free and sovereign European states! Freedom, liberty and free speech! See also: Luxus-Leben bis zum Untergang: Die sagenhaften Privilegien der EU-Politiker.
- When someone cheats you.
- People who spit in the street.
- Drugs. Thankfully, life can be enjoyed without drugs as well.
- Benefit cheats,
also known as social parasites. I absolutely hate benefit fraud of all sorts. Read "Turks in Germany are a Time Bomb"
(by Dr. Sami Alrabaa, professor of Sociology and an Arab-Muslim culture specialist) at Family Security Matters.
- Asylum abuse and economic refugees with dubious claims to asylum.
- Those who come over to the West or to Germany just to get free state welfare, child benefits, free housing, free health care, free schooling (overcrowding our schools - which effects our children education), free this, free that, free everything else, while we tax payers pay for their residency and while they are free to abuse us, our school systems, our governments, our laws, and our culture; and without any contribution. Quite the opposite they steal from us. They want their third world laws imposed on us.
- German school system
in Hamburg. According to a report in Germany's Frankfurter Schulinitiative. Don't ask about Bremen!
- I hate animals cruelty and barbaric Halal killings of animals, too. Absolutely disgusting: Many of you are eating Halal without
their knowledge. Halal is filthy and cruel! See also This is Halal
, Barbaric halal slaughter
, Islamic slaughter, Halal camel slaughter, Shocking live export cruelty
and Shocking live export cruelty 2.
PLEASE don't buy Halal products!
- Meat - video with Paul McCartney
at meat.org. I don't eat meat 'cause I'm a vegetarian. It hurts to see poor animals
being tortured this way. See also Walmarkt cruelty.
You'll probably have to read 101 Reasons Why I'm a Vegetarian.
101 Reasons is a kind of gift to our society.
- I really dislike fast food and Kabab fast food/rotten meat. To say it's disgusting is somewhat of an understatement. Fast food obsession is disgusting, filthy and a threat to public health. Don't forget that fast food waste threatens our environment!
- I really dislike temp agencies aka employment agencies! We hate being sold!
in food. You'll see that the most food contain gelatine.
- Incest and inbreeding.
- Child marriages and slavery.
- Import brides
and forced marriages.
- Backward ideologies, honor killings
and acid attacks.
- The oppression of women.
- Genital mutilation.
- Mindless conformity.
That's all for now. I beg to differ. Maybe you'll feel the same way about almost all of them?
Btw, feel free to browse around!
"There is one purpose to life and one only: to bear witness to and understand as much as possible of the complexity of the world - its beauty, its mysteries, its riddles. The more you understand, the more you look, the greater is your enjoyment of life and your sense of peace. That's all there is to it. If an activity is not grounded in 'to love' or 'to learn,' it does not have value." (Anne Rice, born Howard Allen O'Brien)
Everything is © me. Unless otherwise indicated. Please do not edit, crop, manipulate, remove my watermark, transmit, copy or reproduce in any form! Don't use them illegally please!
Please note: No warranty or condition. Contact the external sites for answers to questions regarding its content. The deep web is really dangerous, especially if you don't know what you're doing. Users must take their own precautions to ensure what is selected for use is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature. This site is not about you. That doesn’t mean you are not worthy of a site. Just that you should get your own. The authors (Adrian & Armand) make no warranty of any kind. If you choose to access the site, you do so at your own risk. To the extent links and external content are based on or displayed in connection with the site, the respective author shall not have any liability in connection with the display of such links and search results, whether this external content is breaking the law in this or other jurisdictions. You agree to use the site at your own risk, and that you will not consider the website's content to be a suitable substitute for professional advice. This site is provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. The accuracy, completeness, veracity, honesty, exactitude, factuality and politeness of comments and content are not guaranteed. If you are easily offended, we advise that you should not browse our site, so please exit this window and get your life in order. If you’re likely to be offended by information and jokes about religion, politics and society, please seek psychiatric help. Some works are the property of their respective owners: Blair and Penta 00 by Ripulka (Anna), independence by mochifin (Tanya), Touch the December sun by Sulde (Yura), landfill Princess and my naight by t-a-t-k-a (Tatka) and panda s-m at the crossroads by sheer-madness (Olga) from Russian Federation. Stars by VanillyCake (Milly) from USA. M-Chi by HateRainbow from Polska. ookinaneko by Amylrun (Fey) from French Republic. OC: Day dreaming by Parasol-Massacre (Chi) from Canada. All are used with the kind permission of their respective owners. Thanks for reading! Btw, welcome, thanks for taking the time to check out our website. We hope you love what you see and look forward to hearing from you! If you would like to make a charitable donation no matter how small (or big) to the authors, it is always welcome! If you do, you will have our sincere gratitude. Thank you in advance for your help and may God bless us in these dangerous and trying times. We promise to try to respond promptly and personally. And especially please be aware that the content of an external third party site may have changed since we established our link to it. If you notice anything wonky, please let us know. Finally, this site is still very much under construction, so check back often.